Evening Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) for Substance Abuse
Vantage Point Recovery is excited to be offering a new evening intensive outpatient program (IOP) to address issues related to drugs and alcohol. This program is ideal for motivated individuals seeking community, connection, and structured support in a safe and confidential environment.
Our evening program is excellent for:
- Stay-at-home parents with kids;
- Individuals either newly sober or seeking a step-down facility from residential or PHP; and,
- Individuals that demonstrate motivation for change.
Our senior staff of highly-trained clinicians will be addressing various components of addiction that can sometimes be missed in other programs. Our program focuses on components of our clients’ support system and not solely on the client themself. Research informs us that the more the support system of the client is included, the better chance at long-term recovery.
Types of addiction we treat are:
- Alcohol use disorder
- Cannabis use disorder
- Compulsive use disorders (internet, gaming, gambling)
- Opioid use disorder (oxycodone, vicodin, norco, cough syrup, heroin, synthetics, fentanyl)
- Other hallucinogen disorder (mushrooms, lsd, MDMA)
- Sedative, hypnotic, or anxiolytic use disorder (xanax, ativan, sleep medications, phenobarbital)
- Stimulant use disorder (cocaine, methamphetamine, ADHD medications)
What can you expect?
Individual Therapy with a licensed therapist.
The goal of individual therapy is to provide a safe space for clients to explore the deeper underlying issues contributing to the desire to use substances. You will work collaboratively to identify attainable goals and objectives that will offer you the opportunity to work towards sustained recovery through interventions offered by your Vantage Point Treatment Team.
Individual Case Management with a Masters-level practitioner.
The goal of case management is to identify ways in which you benefit from the resources in our daily life. Case management is a support system within treatment which works with you to put the puzzle pieces together for your aftercare.
Clients will be receiving nine hours of carefully curated, multi-dimensional group programming which addresses the following areas of addiction.
- Triggers and cravings
- Daily stressors and emotional management
- Family systems and dynamics contributing to use
- Cognitive behavioral and rational emotive responses
- Shame and resilience
- Gender specific issues
- Multi-family support groups
- Exposure to in-house recovery support including 12-step and SMART
Why Vantage Point Addiction Treatment?
Vantage Point has been a long-standing community partner since 2009. We have a very good reputation with a highly-skilled and committed staff. We view treatment as an opportunity to address underlying issues not just with the client but the systemic dynamics outside of the client which have contributed to the substance use.
Do we take insurance?
Yes. We are in-network with Anthem Blue Cross. For out-of-network insurance, we will check your insurance to ensure we can apply your benefits for treatment.
Below are some examples of our out-of-network policies:
- United (Optum Behavioral Health)
We look forward to you joining us!
Call (855) 271-4781 today to speak with our Admissions staff.