Whether you feel hopeless, depressed, or anxious, you’ll find something to read in this week’s edition of Mental Health Weekly.
We explore what you can do when you’re feeling down and out, how depression effects those around us, and ways to develop self-awareness through meditation. Let’s take a closer look!
- What To Do When You’re Feeling Hopeless
- 10 Common Signs You’re At Risk of Relapse
- Is Depression Contagious? A Study Suggests A Surprising Answer
- 5 Ways to Develop Self-Awareness Through Meditation
- 3 Effective Ways to Relieve Your Anxiety
- Embracing Resistance with Mindfulness
We hope you have a safe, mindful weekend.