If you’re interested in practicing good mental health on a daily basis, consider trying one, or all, of the following eight daily mental fitness exercises.
Try to include these throughout your day where you can. Go for a quick bike ride down the street, take a multi-vitamin while you do the crossword in the morning, or carry a book with you to read while you wait in line at the grocery store.
Mental Fitness Exercises
- Exercise – Set aside as little as 10 minutes
- Read often and read widely
- Boost your levels of vitamin B
- Widen the range of your conversation for stimulating conversation
- Start a new hobby
- Take on puzzles, crosswords, and other games that challenge your intellect
- Stay on top of your physical health